Gyoza hot plates
World Kitchentec - Gyoza Hot Plates
Low cost, yet loaded with convenient features and functions
Boiling, Steaming, Grilling!
Japanese Nambu ironware is an extremely popular type of material valued for both its physical and aesthetic properties. When used in cookware, it is known to be extremely durable and has excellent heat retention capabilities. This makes it the perfect grilling material for gyoza by ensuring each piece is thoroughly cooked and perfectly browned on the surface.
- Even heating and high heat-retention of Nambu cast iron ensures thorough cooking and crispy, browned gyoza skin.
- Plate Divider lets you cook just one serving while retaining the appropriate water depth.
- Timer lets you adjust the cooking time to your preference.
- Easy to use; the thermostat keeps the cooking temperature at desired point.
- Electric heater for safe, clean and economical operation.
- No heat-generating open flame, resulting in lower ambient temperature and less air conditioner use.
- Compact size, yet loaded with convenient features.
- Set the thermostat.
- Wait until the temperature rises to the set point.
- Oil the plate, then place the dumplings.
- Add hot water up to the edges of the dumplings.
- Set the timer and wait until the alarm goes off.
- Add oil, the dumplings are ready to serve.
(For detailed instructions, refer to the instruction manual.)